Top 30 Indian cinema movie’s dialogues that one can never forget
Amazing and most popular dialogues from Indian movies.
Bollywood is the only film industry in India that is famous for its outstanding movies and the dialogues delivered by the actors. The influence of such popular dialogues is that they are even used in so many advertising campaigns, as punches by comedians and they are even seen on the roadside posters & vehicles. Most of the dialogues that are famous belong from movies of old cinema. It was regarded as the golden era when people go crazy to hear some of the power pack dialogues from an angry man to an emotional mother. Let's see some of them.
- 1. "Aaj mere paas gaadi hai, bungla hai, paisa hai... tumhare paas kya hai?"
" Mere paas, mere paas... Maa hai...,"
From the movie Deewar, this dialogue has become a tagline.
- 2. "Rishte mein to hum tumhare baap lagte hain, naam hai Shahenshah"
From the movie Shahenshah, this was delivered by Mega Star Amitabh Bachchan
- 3. "Kaun kambakth hai jo bardasht karne ke liye peeta hai. Main toh peeta hoon ke bas saans le sakoon"
Said by Shahrukh Khan who was madly in love. It is from the movie Devdas.
- 4. "Pushpa, I hate tears... "
The dialogue is from movie Amar Prem and often people say it when they see a close one crying.
- 5. "Bade bade shehron mein aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hain, Senorita."
It is said by Shahrukh Khan in one of the most romantic movie of Indian cinema - Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge
- 6. "Taareekh pe taareekh, taareekh pe taareekh, taarekh pe taareekh."
A dialogue that has strong and powerful message from the movie Damini.
- 7. "Dosti ka ek usool hai, madam: no sorry, no thank you"
This dialogue is very often said by young people in friendship and it was said in the movie Maine Pyaar Kiya.
- 8. “Hum tum mein itne ched karenge ... ki confuse ho jaoge ki saans kahan se le ... aur paadein kahan se”
This is the most hilarious dialogue by Salman Khan from the movie Dabangg.
- 9. “Hum jahan khade ho jaate hain, line wahi se shuru hoti hain.”
People use this when the situation best suits such instances and it is from movie Kaalia.
- 10. “Thapad se darr nahi lagta, pyaar se lagta hai”
A sweet gesture from a girl from the movie Dabangg.
- 11. “Babumoshai, zindagi badi honi chahiye, lambi nahi.”
A dialogue that has a message of life from the Movie Anand.
- 12. “Kutte kaminey main tera khoon pee jaunga.”
Best dialogue in most of the fighting scenes in movies which became popular from Movie Yaadon Ki Baraat
- 13. “Mere Karan Arjun aayenge.”
The dialogue from a mother in the movie Karan Arjun.
- 14. “Uska to na bad luck hi kharab hai.”
Most commonly said dialogue by the people from the Movie Rangeela.
- 15. “Rahul, naam toh suna hi hoga.”
From the Movie Dil To Pagal Hai.
- 16. “How’s the josh?”
From the recent Movie URI: The Surgical Strike.
- 17. “Filmein sirf teen cheezo ke wajah se chalti hai…entertainment, entertainment, entertainment…aur main entertainment hoon.”
The real and true dialogue in Indian entertainment industry from movie Dirty Picture
- 18. “All izz well”
The most popular dialogue said when people are in trouble from the Movie 3 Idiots.
- 19. “Tumse naa ho payega.”
This dialogue is from an action Movie Gangs Of Wasseypur.
20. Abhi koi aur batayega main koun hai?”
This dialogue is from Movie Gully Boy .
21. “Tension lene ka nahi, sirf dene ka.”
Dialogue from movie Munna Bhai MBBS said by Sanjay Dutt.
22. “Our business is our business, none of your business.”
This dialogue became very hit in the Movie: Race 3.
23. “Don’t angry me!”
This powerful dialogue was from the movie Rowdy Rathore.
- 24. “Insaan ka motion uska emotion ke saath juda hota hai.”
A hilarious dialogue from the movie Piku.
- 25. “Utha le re baba.”
A comic punch from the Movie Hera Pheri.
- 26. “Kabhi kabhi lagta hain ki apun hi bhagwaan hain.”
This dialogue was very popular and many memes were created from the Show: Sacred Games
- 27. “Mogambo khush hua!”
An epic dialogue from the movie Mr. India.
- 28. “Haar kar jeetne wale ko baazigar kehte hai.”
This dialogue is from Movie Baazigar.
- 29. “Mein apni favourite hoon!”
A good tagline of every girl from the Movie Jab We Met.
- 30. “Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!”
The dialogue with truth from Movie Om Shanti Om.
These dialogues are world-famous and the credit goes to the various popular Indian writers who gave these amazing dialogues that will be remembered for generations. These dialogues have continued to inspire the audience in their real life also. Some of them are taken as the best comic dialogues and make people laugh and teach a lesson in every aspects of their life.