Panipat: Reviving The Blood History
Ashutosh Gowarikar, with a huge budget, has come up again with a period drama film, after three years through Panipat.
Based on the third battle of Panipat, one of the most ferocious battles which took place on 14th January, 1761, Panipat is all set to hit the theatres soon. It showcases the war between the Maratha Empire and the king of Afghanistan, Durrani. The war is considered an important event in the history of India as it restricted the Maratha Empire and led to the rise of British rule in India. Ashutosh Gowarikar, with a huge budget, has come up again with a period drama film, after three years through Panipat.
Recently, the producers have revealed the trailor of the much-awaited movie and the same is receiving impressive reviews from the audience. Few days back, the makers have also unveiled the first poster of the leading star castes where they all are looking just like the exact characters of history.
The poster and the tweets of the caste states as under:
- Sanjay Dutt as Ahmad Shah Abdali captioning – Death strikes where his shadow falls. With kohl-filled eyes and thick beard, he looks like a ferocious old ruler.
- Kriti Senon as Parvati Bai, second wife of Sadashivrao Bhau stating – A time queen needs no crown. With Maharashtrian attire, she looks like a perfect Maratha wife.
- Arjun Kapoor as Sadashivrao Bhau writing – Bravery is to stand for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.
- Mohnish Behl as Nana Saheb Peshwa.
- Padmini Kolhapuri as Gopika Bai portraying a royal look with an immortal beauty and playing a pivotal role.
- Zeenat Aman as Sakina Begum captioning – Friends can be found in the darkest of places.
The poster clearly reveals the characters totally justifying their roles making the movie more of a buzz for the spectators.